The Writing Fitness book is designed to cover critical business and professional development topics in the shortest time possible. Our easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format can be used for self-study or classroom training, or even office training. With a wealth of hands-on exercises, the 50-Minute books keep you engaged and help you retain critical skills.
Category: Workplace Skills.
In this courseware, you will explore methods for dealing with common challenging customer interactions.
This courseware is intended for customer service representatives and any client-facing employee who needs to cope with challenging customer situations, either directly or indirectly. This course is also highly useful to customer service managers, who need to be aware of the potential difficult situations in the field and have a standard means of addressing them.
- Learn to establish a solid relationship with the customer, so that you may proceed with the interaction in a positive direction.
- Learn to overcome communication issues when dealing with customers.
- Learn to resolve challenging situations with customers.
The rules in business are more flexible than ever before. That means it’s actually harder to know what’s appropriate at any time. Fortunately, Business Etiquette and Professionalism focuses on the keys to conducting yourself at internal or client meetings, at any given time, which are still understanding, kindness and courtesy. Make sure you know how to represent yourself and your company in any situation.
The Business Etiquette and Professionalism courseware is designed to cover critical business and professional development topics in the shortest time possible. Our easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format can be used for self-study or classroom training, or even office training. With a wealth of hands-on exercises, the 50-Minute books keep you engaged and help you retain critical skills.
This courseware defines organizational behavior and identifies the variables and characteristics that influence an individual’s behavior in the workplace. In this courseware, you will learn about groups and teams, decision-making processes, and conflict management within an organization. Course activities also cover communication styles, channels, organizational structure, and culture and its impact on employees. You will also learn how to perform a job analysis and job redesign.
Effective Business Writing Objectives:
- Understanding organizational behavior.
- Organizational dynamics for individuals.
- Group and team dynamics.
- Power, politics, and leadership.
- Organizational structure.
- Job and workspace design.
- Organizational culture.
Customer Service courseware focuses on providing quality customer care to ensure that every single contact with your company is a positive experience. Customers can range from external consumers to internal employees in other departments. Knowing how to provide the same level of service to all customers will enrich your time spent at work by establishing positive business relationships. The courseware also focuses on recognizing crucial points throughout customer interactions in order to increase your ability to solve problems and offer affirmative solutions.
Applying this knowledge trends in service and consumer desires allows you to contribute to the company’s bottom line and make a customer’s life a little easier.
- Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits to you of giving good customer service, and identify how you can help your company to excel.
- Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction.
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply the personal touch to customer interactions.
- Identify the six categories of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers.
- Identify remote customer service communication channels and apply remote customer service best practices.
- Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues.
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve. You will also identify guidelines for dealing with moments of truth, identify the benefits of customer complaints, identify the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in a real-life situation.