This courseware defines organizational behavior and identifies the variables and characteristics that influence an individual’s behavior in the workplace. In this courseware, you will learn about groups and teams, decision-making processes, and conflict management within an organization. Course activities also cover communication styles, channels, organizational structure, and culture and its impact on employees. You will also learn how to perform a job analysis and job redesign.
Effective Business Writing Objectives:
- Understanding organizational behavior.
- Organizational dynamics for individuals.
- Group and team dynamics.
- Power, politics, and leadership.
- Organizational structure.
- Job and workspace design.
- Organizational culture.