In this courseware, you will learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multiple-user access, and more. Knowledge of these features separate database professionals from the casual database users or occasional designers. This courseware, added to that of Microsoft Office Access 2016 Part 1 and Microsoft Office Access 2016 Part 2 courseware, rounds out your Access education and provides you with marketable job skills.
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry.
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users.
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the start-up options.