Whether you are new to computers or have used them in the past, this courseware will help you become more comfortable using a personal computer (PC) and, more specifically, the Windows 10 interface. This courseware will help you to define what a PC is, and familiarize you with the Windows 10 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this courseware, you will explore Windows 10 and learn how to create documents, send email, browse the Internet, and share information between applications and with other users.
- Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge for web browsing.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.