This courseware is the first in a series of two Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes. You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Outlook.
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
This courseware builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 Part 1 course and will help you customize a communication system well-suited to your work styles. In this course, you will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces. In short, you’ll work with a wide range of features and options and, in so doing, understand why Outlook is a leading personal management system.
In addition, this course will help you prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Modify messages and set global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Manage your mailbox.
- Automate message management.
- Work with calendar settings.
- Manage contacts and groups.
- Manage activities by using tasks.
- Share workspaces with others.
- Manage Outlook data files.